Friday, March 19, 2021

Double or Muffin - The Reviews Are In!

 

Double or Muffin (Merry Muffin Mystery #7)
by Victoria Hamilton


The reviews are in, and reviewers LOVE Double or Muffin!

For fans of cozy mysteries, baking, bed-and-breakfasts, opera, and small-town shenanigans, this is a wonderful series . . .

Hamilton brings all the drama of the entertainment world, complete with the shy newbies and the divas.

~This Is My Truth Now

Fast-paced and fascinating, you won't want to put this book down, but you will jump at every bump in the night.
~Laura's Interests

Double or Muffin is a lively cozy mystery with problematic prima donnas, mouthwatering muffins, a cunning cat, missing materials, a prying reporter, and attractive operatic arias.
~The Avid Reader

Double or Muffin was a fun, entertaining mystery and I loved every minute of it.
~Moonlight Rendezvous

I immediately connected with the author’s writing style, with her witty & smart first person narrative.
~Reading Is My SuperPower

The mystery is a real challenge. The plot within the reality show itself was fun. Virtually everyone has secrets to hide that eventually come to the surface.
~Diane Reviews Books

DOUBLE OR MUFFIN takes the drama of opera and mixes it with the salacious gossip of a tabloid with nods to current social issues to create a perplexing and eminently enjoyable mystery.
~Cozy Up With Kathy

a varied mix of clues that will keep you guessing until it all plays out with some surprising results. I especially love her kitty who is quite the character in his own right. A really fun read that is sure to delight fans of cozy mysteries.
~Books a Plenty Book Reviews

I loved the cover. A room I would love to live in. The cover drew me and made me want to turn the pages.
~My Reading Journeys




No comments:

Post a Comment